Friday, July 10, 2009

should i let go of him just because another person's happiness?


patut ke aku lepaskan perasaanku yg mendalam trhadap dia hnya kerana untuk kebahagiaan org lain? i dont know what is actually my heart's telling me, but there's one thing i really sure what my emotion's telling me; i love him... . i felt jealous when someone trying to get close to him(espsecially girls...), then when he's in trouble, i felt pity and worried about him... so many expression on me of him...

but...., he has many admirers... which is so popular and great berbanding aku... i felt so small to get him into my hand. maybe i just deserves to dream about him only.... let him decides which one he wants... may he and his gf have a great life and have a happy ending...

ok then, aku da buat keputusan! i think i should let go of him and keep going on to my life. i know that's what is best for me, him and for everyone... and i sure that all of us will found the happiness in our life, including me...

maybe we are no fated to be together, but, my heart will always remember you and call your name, wherever you are... may god bless us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i'm just a simple girl. i'd like to meet aliens, casper,my friends,and anyone who likes me and are not rude . i don't like someone who is hipokrit, materialistic, and annoying.

Followers